Old August 13th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Missphat

Default Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

responding to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Dji-Dji...cco-61236-.htm
Missphat wrote:

gobonniego wrote:

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don\'t believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

Bonnie, I have two full skeins of Dji Dji Color # 8740, Lot #508, and one
of Color #5001 (white), Lot # 405. They are clean and odorless. You are
welcome to them if you still want them. Let me know.