Old April 18th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Sunday morning

"Katherine" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sadly, I don't have the income to pay those taxes. There was not
enough deducted at the source, so I ended up getting shafted this year.

And I
probably will again next year, too. Sigh! This is the first year I
have ever had to pay in. I have always gotten a refund well over 2k, so

you can
imagine how I feel this month. Oh, well, I will survive. g

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine - there is something you can do about it. Revenue Canada has a
form you fill out and give to whomever pays you/deducts your taxes. On that
form, you fill in the additional amount you want deducted and voila, it's
taken care of. I have to do it because I'm getting pensions from two
sources and neither source takes enough off.

Here's a link to the form on the CRA website. Go to page 2 where it says
"additional tax to be deducted".
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/td1/td1-07e.pdf
You can print off the form, fill it in, sign it, hand it in, and hopefully
have no problem next year. ;)

Shelagh