Old December 15th 03, 08:45 PM
news.sonic.net

Don't forget the molasses.

"Ophelia" wrote in message
You need to eat dark green leafy vegetable for iron. I am sure you know
what you have like that

spinach, cabbage, brocolli or any dark greens

Ophelia

"Sorola Pinja" wrote in message
Yes. I must eat iron. And leafy veggies...am not so sure...Cucumber,
tomato...that is what I eat. And tomato..it is my weakness. But it also
makes 'front door activity' much more...I must 'relief myself' more

often
when I eat it. But on the other hand it helps me to keep my iron stuff

of
my
blood OK. About that meat stuff...am not so sure either...some ham Dad

puts
into my sandwiches....if that counts, then yes.
Thanks for being there. I know you are extra worried of me..and so am

I.
I also need extra much rest. Sounds crazy, I know. But I just woke up

from
my nap. Sad. But keeps me OK as long as I take things easy here.
Best: Pirjo
"Janise Ross" kirjoitti
m...
Pirjo,
Do you eat red meat? How about leafy green vegetables? I know

that
those are good for iron-poor blood. Did you say that you are taking

iron
supplements as well? It will take time, but your iron level should

rise.
Just keep taking care of yourself.
And you know that you can come and let off steam with us whenever

you
want!

Janise

"Sorola Pinja" wrote in message
My work today would have been to keep an eye on free hour. Well, the

net
refused to co-operate with me or anyone else, so I could not do my
work!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screaming* I

hate
situations like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also had a meeting with a nurse today. And she gave me some

good
news.
The low level of iron in my blood (it was 87) has risen (now it is

95).
But
it is still too low. I hate this!!!!!!!! I lose my strength very

fast
and
will be out like a light. One moment I am OK, talking and smiling

and
things
like that, and next moment I know only I need rest - long long time.
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I should not scream

here,
but what else can I do? I am frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best: Pirjo