Old August 24th 03, 12:25 AM
Dianne Lewandowski

Husband and I watched the "History" channel last night. We were both
awestruck and unaware at what happened to Czechs during WWII. At the
end, they showed the monument built for the children killed in the one
city. So many slaughtered of all ages and philosophy. And the cruelty.

There are always those who hate. How I wish we knew how to deal with
them before it was too late. Too often, it is the "people" who put them
in power because of their own fears. Something we all need to think about.

Dianne

wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:58:58 -0400, Tara D wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 06:52:18 GMT,
(Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Why Elizabeth , are
this babies less than others ????

Why are the 14 adults that lost their lives in the same explosion any
less than the babies?

Tara

They aren't of course in reality, any life lost is just as devastating
for their relatives, especially if the breadwinner of a family is
gone, the mother, or the sister, or anyone connected and loved by you.

I think the thought of an innocent baby, yet to harm anyone, that a
short time ago had all it's life ahead of it, somehow seems worse. You
are right, it is no different.

Sheena