Old July 3rd 04, 09:49 PM
Marisa2

Su,

Thanks!

Did you say once that you could suggest a shop which might like to
purchase or take on consignment my finished works?

marisa2

Su/Cutworks wrote:

Marisa2 wrote:

Um, I will be in Bloomington (about 50 miles south of it) starting
August 1st.

If it's still there, don't miss a chance to eat at Opie Taylor's. It was
one of my favorite places to eat when I lived there. There's a Boca Loca
bead store there, along with one in Indy itself, they've been there for
years, and were great fun to visit. Have a meal at the Trojan Horse and
think of me, I think I lived in there. Oh, and if the Runcible Spoon is
still open, it's also fun to eat at, and the Co-op food store.

Bloomington is great during the summer but by September it fills up like mad
with the students and things get a bit crowded.

Good luck there, it has some great features, including one of the best
research libraries in the US.

-Su

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com