Old January 24th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default New Year's Show & Tell

heh... because if *I* know there's a flaw/mistake/frog/whatever... then it
ruins the whole project for me. Just sign me anal retentive. LOL
love,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
ink.net...
: WHY ARE YOU TAKING THEM APART?????
:
: --
: Karleen Page
: Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
: Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
: JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
: Join our Yahoo Group:
: "bluemaxx" wrote in message
: . ..
: But of course we're creating future heirlooms! Especially when I try
: take one of my embellished or woven pieces apart... it takes FOREVER,
with
: a
: million and one snip cuts in order to get them apar. lol... So who's to
: say
: that they won't last for centuries!! LOL In 20-30 years, people will
be
: selling them on eBay, calling them 'vintage'. Oh, that we all could be
: Haskell in the future. )))
:
: hugs,
: Linda
: Tucker-cat photos:
http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
: Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs
:
: "D Curtis" wrote in message
: ...
: :I never thought about future people seeing my work and considering
where
: : it came from but its a wonderful, heady thought that perhaps I am
making
: : someone's future heirloom! Thank you for sharing your thought on this,
: : it puts a whole different perspective on my crafting.
: : Diana
: : http://duet.etsy.com
: :
: : bluemaxx wrote:
: : Thanks for the info, Diana. )) It always helps to know your
: product,
: : especially when I sell something. I enjoy telling people how to
care
: for
: : their new jewelry and sometimes I imagine 50 years into the
future...
: what
: : people will say about the things I've created that they find in
their
: : mother's jewelry boxes. ))))
: :