Old January 15th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Default New Year's Show & Tell

GREAT Etsy shop!

````````````````````````
D Curtis wrote:
Hey! I didnt even know you had a picture of that froggy. Thanks Barb,
and thanks Linda for bringing it to my attention.
I made a bunch more frogs to put in my etsy store.
Barb, the things you do with clay are boggling. I like the aged looking
bottle.
Hugs (and catch me if you can again on yahoo)
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Thanks, Linda! The frog was actually sculpted by Diana (remember her?),
but I've been having lots and lots of fun with clay.

I probably won't make B&B this year - I can't really find a class or two
that I'm dying to take, unfortunately.

Good to be posting again, if only a bit.

Love,
B.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

bluemaxx wrote:
Hi, Barbara! COOL zipper frog!! I would love to make things
with Polymer clay, but my fingers and hands don't like it. I like
your B&B pics from last year too... I didn't make it last year.
Birth-Daughter's wedding took precedent. I was kept busy making all
of her jewelry for the wedding and it turned out pretty gorgeous, if I
do say so myself. ))))) Nice to see you post!
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
:I have a bunch of new things up in my gallery online, including beads,
: pendants and bottles of hope.
:
: http://www.penguintrax.com/gallery/v/Latest-Work/
: