Old January 11th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default New Year's Show & Tell

Oh, that dollhouse food is SO darling!

And hey... I've always wondered this but never asked any poly-clayers...
All of those gorgeous roses that I see on bracelets, mixed in with silver,
lampwork, etc... you know, those real embellished ones. What if you need
to clean the bracelet?? Can the polymer clay withstand jewelry cleaner or
does the finish come off? Thanks!

love,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"D Curtis" wrote in message
news : Hey! I didnt even know you had a picture of that froggy. Thanks Barb,
: and thanks Linda for bringing it to my attention.
: I made a bunch more frogs to put in my etsy store.
: Barb, the things you do with clay are boggling. I like the aged looking
: bottle.
: Hugs (and catch me if you can again on yahoo)
: Di
: http://duet.etsy.com
:
: Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
: Thanks, Linda! The frog was actually sculpted by Diana (remember her?),
: but I've been having lots and lots of fun with clay.
:
: I probably won't make B&B this year - I can't really find a class or two
: that I'm dying to take, unfortunately.
:
: Good to be posting again, if only a bit.
:
: Love,
: B.
:
:
: Barbara
:
: Bead & Polymer Clay Votary
:
: There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave
Barry)
:
: http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
: NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com
:
:
:
: bluemaxx wrote:
: Hi, Barbara! COOL zipper frog!! I would love to make things
: with Polymer clay, but my fingers and hands don't like it. I like
: your B&B pics from last year too... I didn't make it last year.
: Birth-Daughter's wedding took precedent. I was kept busy making all
: of her jewelry for the wedding and it turned out pretty gorgeous, if I
: do say so myself. ))))) Nice to see you post!
: hugs,
: Linda
: Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
: Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs
:
: "Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
: ...
: :I have a bunch of new things up in my gallery online, including beads,
: : pendants and bottles of hope.
: :
: : http://www.penguintrax.com/gallery/v/Latest-Work/
: :