Old October 28th 04, 10:45 AM
nzl*

hi jess
hows this for a change, i'm up at night and u'r up in the daytime.
feels really weird, eh.
oh oh, called early this evening to check if moms certificate had
arrived yet.
grrr, its signed off on the 20th, so what took him so long to let me
know.
he even asked me if i'd made travel plans yet, to which i replied, i
couldnt without having the cert. first, arghhhhhhh.
so tomorrow i'll call and see if the airlines got any seats to calif
asap.
gonna have to do a bit of begging though. i hate having to do that but
i dont see any other way.
i gotta get over and get this all attended to asap before its snowing
in ontario.
i see its already snowing in the mountains of calif. thank goodness it
doesnt snow down at sealevel in the east sf bay area. whewwwwwwwww.
fingers crossed i dont have to wait long. i'm so bloody scared
already. any wait is gonna just drive me round the bend totally.
also got one reply email i was waiting for, results of which are easy
to handle.
still no reply from the bank though. arghhhhhhh. better be one
tomorrow.
got a bit of stuff yet to be photocopy'd and some shopping to attend
to, need a few more clothes and some stuff to take over with me, thats
all iirc. who knows what i recall these days though, sigh...
hugz til you later, my tomorrow, off to bed now.
jeanne
big hugs to michael from the star lady in nz, lol
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Jessamy" wrote...
*now* I know what I was missing when I went shoe shopping... BAT
buckles!!
--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

http://www.gothboots.co.uk/

carry a great many vegan boots and shoes. They even have a menu

click
to display just the vegan styles.

NightMist
--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell