Old October 28th 04, 07:52 AM
NightMist

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:15:25 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

One of my neighbors was sporting new red shoes yesterday. She saw 2 of our
other neighborhood book club members wearing red shoes on Sunday, and
decided she needed some, too. They looked great, so I asked her where she
got them. She told me about this site, and I'm having so much fun looking at
all the great shoes and boots! I know there are other shoe freaks, uh, I
mean, connoisseurs here, that I'm passing it along!

I don't think I'll be getting any red shoes, though. As much as I liked the
others', I am so completely not a "joiner" that I can't bear to follow
someone else's trend! G

http://www.zappos.com/welcome2.zhtml?1027

Note to my fellow vegetarians - there are many non-leather shoes and boots
here!

Did I ever send you this page?

http://www.ice-princess.net/gothfash/gothfash2.05.html

Enough shoe and boot sellers to keep a body shod for several
lifetimes.

and these guys:

http://www.gothboots.co.uk/

carry a great many vegan boots and shoes. They even have a menu click
to display just the vegan styles.

NightMist
--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell