Old August 8th 17, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

Default New stash!

Yeah, but. I found 3 distinctly different greens in 503, and I was halfway through Teresa Wentzler's English Cottage Sampler when I ran out of one. I ended up having to combine one ply of 503 and one ply of 523 (or 524) to approximate the color I'd been using. Moral: make sure you have enough of your color before you start - although not many designers will tell you if you need more than one.

Arliss (waiting to see the doctor about that knee, Joan)