Old July 29th 17, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default New stash!

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 7:49:25 AM UTC-5, Rich wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 04:15:04 -0700 (PDT), Violet Stitches
wrote:

So come clean ladies...how big is your stash? Any tips for keeping it manageable?

who you calling a lady?

Rich, a man stitcher who has a lot of stash himself.

Ack, sorry Rich! I don't know how I could have forgotten about you, as you enabled me to enhance my stash significantly last year by directing me to the Strawberry Sampler. I've seen your photos and you're a fine stitcher indeed.

So how much stash DO you have?