Old August 24th 03, 04:33 PM
AliceW

That's good to know. I wish other companies did the same. I should sign up
in Kirbys name and see what happens with his own web page, he does have his
own email addy you know!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"Nurse Ratched" wrote in message
I won't use those "send to a friend" buttons because it's their way to

get
more email addressess.

I agree with you 100% about helping companies expand their ability to
disseminate junk mail. However, when it comes to TSWLTH, my pet

lizard--with
the unique and immediately recognizable name of Stella Vitticeps--has been

on
their mailing list for several years and she has never, ever received any

mail
except their flyer.

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
We'll all get back to normal if we put our nation first,
But the trouble with "normal" is, it always gets worse. ~Bruce Cockburn