Old February 20th 04, 02:40 AM
Karen_AZ

Becki, honey.....you DO know that you were my first hero in all of this Ebay
stuff, RIGHT????? Quickly followed by Sylvie Lansdowne, but you started it
for me. I miss your auctions something awful. Dunno if you noticed, but I
have a set on Justbeads with garnet "berries" I won from you eons ago.
Funny, tonight I'm listing a set with little Sylvie spacers. Go figure.

Let the record show, for everyone to see......BECKI ROCKS!!!!!

KarenK

"BeckiBead" wrote in message
Kandice -- when I was selling and doing well, I got it all the time too

and
damn it, I got tired of telling everyone else how to run their businesses.

just quit answering most of them. It is either that, or write a book. NO

USE
in spending that much time on something for which one does not get paid,

and
does not enjoy. A heated argument or discussion is one thing, but the

same
**** over and over and over and over is another. Waste of time, darling.
Yours.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the

crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows