Old August 9th 17, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default Where is everyone?????

On 8/8/2017 4:34 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 8/8/2017 12:45 PM, Raggedyann wrote:
I haven't been here for many years. I have been on Facebook.
Just thought I would stop in and say hello!
Louise in NC

I am not on FB, either, but Welcome back, Louise! There have been a few
of us dedicated usenet people trying to keep this list going!

Not on FB either and mostly lurking these days. Haven't been doing much
needlework lately but still drop by to read the group.

Nancy

---
http://www.avg.com