Old August 20th 14, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Default is anyone left here?

Well, I feel so bad not checking in for months!!! Oh, the guilt.

so...i finished several quilts and started making little travel cases for all my girls...neices, daughter in law, daugter, etc...trying my hand at FMQ and i must say, they are coming out quite well.
Also finishing a Paula Nadelstern patterned quilt in the wildest greens, blues and yellows,and oranges I've ever seen...going to bind it up this week for a wedding gift.

Happily finished a king sized texas star quilt top for my DD. the star and border fabrics are all paisleys, complements of my dear mom. I did a cream on cream background and it's ready to be quilted. Really want to hand quilt it, but my hands are not what they used to be for big projects like this one. Trying to find a longarmer that will do heirloom quilting. If anyone knows such an angel, please let me know!

I do go over to FB more often than here, only because of the pictures. Really.
I miss all you gals and guys.

Other than quilting, I have been spending a lot of time with my new grand daughter. She will be 8 months old on the 5th. She'll probably be the only grand I'll have, so need to do some Nana time!!!

Hope everyone is well, that all your families and endevors are successful.
I promise I won't stay away long from now on.

Love to All!
Amy in SoCal (use to be Amy in CNY)