Old May 14th 14, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default is anyone left here?

Still here, too. Found a few good hauls at yard sales and quilt shows and trying to decide what to make with this assorted mess. I finally finished a quilt for my first and only grandson (we waited a very long time for him).. It was various baby animals on the front and dark brown Minkee on the back, super cuddly. I've made a few quilty wallets too. It's been a very long, cold, snowy winter here in NH and I haven't been inspired to do much lately. Now that spring has finally arrived, I'm planning to get back on track.. I've been considering getting a featherweight to be able to sew outside on my deck by the pool and gardens. I won't haul my super heavy Janome 6500 out there, but a featherweight might be fun.

Denise in NH