Old April 20th 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spike

Default Help with berry pattern/stitch

wrote:
Linda you had the Best Advice , !!!!
now if i may , a little advice . make yourself a Knitting copybook. in
which you will note , Date of project , chosen material [ name of wool/
cotton etc,,,]
GUAGUGE !!!!!!!!
write down X st of pattern with Needle number ! = Y cm....
i also mention `troubles ` i had while working !!!!
Project sizes ??? =cm = number of stitiches .
Any information worth remembering , over the YEARS i knit my various
work books have been a good Information library .
mirjam

The best advice of all.

For years I did not do this until Noreen talked to me about how
important it was. I had to rework every pattern for my family friends
every time I make that a hat, socks, sweater or what ever. Even so I
was using the same pattern.

We do have a great sight here Mirjam, don't we.