Old April 18th 09, 08:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda D.

Default Help with berry pattern/stitch

Hi everyone,

I sure hope someone can help me. I'm knitting this sweater

http://garnstudio.com/lang/en/visopp..._id=28&lang=us

and have knit the body of the sweater and the sleeves. Now I'm ready
to knit the yoke, and will put the sleeves in place and work it all at
once. My problem is the berry pattern. I am totally confused as to
how to do the:

work 3 sts in 1 st as follows: P1, 1 YO, P1
and the
P3, lift first st over third st and lift second st over third st = 1
st left

Do you think I'm going to have to make a trip into my LYS?

Thanks for any help you can give...Linda D. in B.C., Canada