Old November 24th 03, 03:08 PM
M00ie

We are making them in the UK with our school children as super easy craft
items that little hands can manage. They make little ones for dollies cots &
prams.

--
..
"Kyla" wrote in message
. com...
I don't know a soul here in Los Angeles that is making these, tho everyone

know north of here (I have friends & family spread all along the west

coast)
is turning them out like hotcakes. I would have thought it was a climate
thing, if not for the previous poster in Texas!

The major trend here is knitting...long, long, long scarves. I don't

knit,
but then, I don't really fit in here, anyway;o)

--
Kyla
(de-lurking out of boredom...up at 3AM with sleep-resisting kiddos!)

Hi all,
In northeast OH where I live people are going crazy making "no sew-two
sided-polar fleece blankets. My question is this a local thing or are
they as popular every where?
Thanks
Ilene