Old July 25th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Maren aka HiloBeads or PalmsEtc[_2_]

Default Diamond Settings

On Jul 23, 1:33*pm, William Black wrote:
Ganesh wrote:
What are the different types of diamond settings commonly available in
the UK market?

Stop being horrible to the poor chap.

He's obviously out of his depth.

Admittedly the depth he's out of is at the shallow end, *but that's not
really the point.

If he's from, *say, *India (which his name implies) and he has a retail
background there then he'll only have experience of the very
stereotypical jewellery you can buy there...

you can probably buy other jewelry in India too g
(but I think that's not what you were getting at).

I'm glad this newsgroup is still active.

Aloha,
Maren
(who still keeps coming back here, it's a place to learn things)