Old March 18th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default Okay so here is another question for you

Aww I guess you are right this one won't go away for a very very very
long time. Congratulations. When are your due? Or am I to to guess
that you have already had your joy. That is so cool. Congratulations
on the next chapter in your life, probably the most wonderful chapter
of your life.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for your stamping and scrapbooking needs. If
you
would like a catalog, please contact me and I will ship one to you.
Come celebrate with the Angel Company where all of the benefits are
doubled.

On Mar 17, 9:40*am, stampingmaniac wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:23 am, Roscoe2 wrote:

*I hope that all goes
well with you and the circumstances go away.

It's a baby, so not likely to go away any time soon! ;-)

--StampingManiac