Old June 21st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default pretty punch embroidery

In article .com, "toni"
wrote:

good afternoon
does anyone know of a pretty punch embroidery dealer in ontario.
i use to do this a long time ago and now i have picked it up again but
cannot find a dealer to purchase supplies.
i am in great need of a colured colour chart of pretty punch yarns.
and i also would like to know where to get other supplies for this
craft here in canada.
there has to be someone who does this craft it is so easy.
thankyou for reading my message.

Hello Toni

I Googled it for you and this is what I found in Don Mills, Toronto,
Ontario What is Punch embroidery, this is the first time I have heard of
it

Hope this is of help ro you

Els

Hobi Bunka Embroidery - Punch Embroidery**
HOBI International HOUSE OF BUNKA INC. a Canadian manufacturer, importer &
distributor of Japanese Bunka Embroidery wholesale & retail. Bunka is the
art of painting on fabric... more
ON - DON MILLS

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr