Old May 9th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default OTish: Good News/Bad News

Spend your time lovingly together as much as you choose.

Don't fret about money or anything else right now, those things will wait,
even if any creditors pretend otherwise.

(((((((Karleen and Jim)))))))))
good vibes coming your way.....
--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Saturday
with her Master's degree in Counseling! She already has a job at a local
high school in the fall.

The BAD news is that my husband did not get a good report his last CAT

scan.
The cancer has metastasized into his mesenteric membrane and there is
nothing else the doc can do. Any further treatment would only make him
sicker and not stop the disease. The doc said he had "a few months" at

most.
He is trying to be upbeat, but is very weak, still losing weight, not

being
able to eat much, etc.

So I'm trying to decide whether I should continue with selling

beads/jewelry
or not for now. It does bring in a little income, but I'm having a great
deal of trouble in getting customers to pay on time - I'm not sure it's
worth the time I have to invest in it - time I'd rather be spending with
Jim. I have relisted items at JustBeads this week but can't promise I'll
continue to do so.

Those that believe in prayer, any prayers are appreciated for Jim!

Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group: