Old November 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
Lucille

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!!!
Lucille

wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:19:33 GMT, "Lucille"
wrote:

You have a carpet made out of cat food. Doesn't it crunch when you walk

on
it?
Lucille

Picky, picky! Just sitting there waiting to drop weren't you? Just
like those pelicans in Florida that just drop out of the sky on to a
fish!

You're right though - should have spotted that - it would kill my cat
if the carpets were made of food, he'd feel he had to eat them all up!

Sheena

wrote in message
.. .
On 22 Nov 2003 17:47:41 GMT, S (Karen C -
California) wrote:

That stain is difficult to get out (why do they fill cat/dog food with
dye?) but I did find Oxyclean got a stain out of a carpet made with
cat food. If all else fails, as a last stand try that. Good Luck.

Sheena