Old May 3rd 12, 11:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Finally my Celebrations report

On 5/2/12 10:15 PM, Ellice K. wrote:
On 5/2/12 3:51 PM, in article , "Cheryl Isaak"
wrote:

Well, I was going to go on Thursday, but instead spent part of the day

*snip*

This had to happen eventually - hard rule to hold to!
Didn't do tons of damage at the mall, but did break my "no new floss
that isn't to be kitted into a project NOW" rule and came home with
several grab bags of Gloriana floss and ribbon. I bought a chart from
RoseWood Manor

http://www.rosewoodxstitch.com/catal...catalog.php%3F
page%3D2%26category%3D12

Too cute! I love glads. And Hydrangeas. Don't know why.

There is a companion with Sunflowers that I may regret not getting but I
loved the one I got..

and spent way too much money at

http://niftythriftydrygoods.com/

on charms, buttons and trim... I love this store and hope to find her at
the quilt show this fall too

No doubt they will be there. Looks like fun.

She just has so much wonderful stuff. The buttons are wonderful and the
trims...oh my

---
never did find my ornie cut of 28 count Cashel. And there wasn't as much
there as I'd have wanted for smaller cuts of fabric or selection of
charts. I know the gathering is mostly for the sampler crowd, but I'd
still like to see more variety of charts

In your next little package I'll throw you some cuts.

no worries

---

*big snip of jealous making fun sounding stuff*

next year, you should come up!