Old March 3rd 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

Default CATS CROSS STITCH FESTIVAL

Karen C - Calif wrote:
Joan E. wrote:

You're right, it doesn't. I have not an inkling of how to stop it,
though.

Joan

I suppose we could find an attorney who specializes in class action
suits and sue on behalf of each of us who has posted here for having our
copyright violated.

Let them join the ranks of the Pattern Piggies, the leader of whom lost
everything she owned, including her house, for copyright infringement.
Can you just imagine her husband's reaction to being told what her
obsession cost the family?!

I missed that story. Would someone care to retell it please?

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.