Old April 25th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
iluvtotat

Default Needle position

iluvtotat had written this in response to
http://www.www.sewgirls.com/textiles...tion-3627-.htm :
That's true. My old Kenmore doesn't have it. I know this Pfaff does
because my mom has used it. She's out of town right now so I can't ask
her. I found somewhere online where it says it has 13 needle positions, I
just can't find anything in the manual that tells me how to adjust it.

Nancy

Judie in Penfield NY wrote:

Nancy,

I'm not familiar with this machine but I know not all machines have an
adjustable needle position.

Judie

Delivered via http://www.www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3408 messages and counting!