Old January 31st 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default repost aplique art nouveau flowers help locating book

Howdy!
via GoogleRCTQ, looks like Moira R came up w/ the answer
last time (2003). If she tells you again, please post here
so we all know and can access the google archive for you
next time. g
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...n&lr=&ie=UTF-8
Ragmop/Sandy

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
no, it is none of those... though some of those patterns look great! I got
an art nouveau xstitch book from the library but they are not exactly what
I was looking for... another book I got from art nouveau designs got me
much more inspired and might be enough...

thanks polly, that might have been be part of the problem... but I still
cannot find the one I am thinking about! should have shelled out the 18
dollars when I had it in my hands!

Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

Could it be this one?

http://softexpressions.com/software/...ArtNouveau.php