Old January 12th 11, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Default Pecan Pie recipe

dealer83 wrote:
Polly and all....there's 5 pieces left, first come first served but,
wear your snuggies and bring your snowshoes. About all there is to do
in this frozen north is eat in the winter time. I do believe that's
why hot dishes and pie are taken so seriously here! lol Donna

Well I'm not waiting for my mom to make her pie. I'm heading to the
store to get my own pecans. We do not have snow or even rain, but our
low temps have been lower than 35 for over 10 days now. Thanks for the
recipes everyone!

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep