Old May 11th 04, 08:39 PM
Lee S. Billings

In article ,
says...

snip lovely solution to a serious problem

Alas, the family fled at intermission. We enjoyed the second half of the
show in blissful peace. The only fly in the ointment is that I just know
that family probably still recounts how horrible those child hating people
were when they were only trying to expose their children to a cultural
treasure. And enough time has passed that these children have grown up and
(dear god) had children of their own.

I can only hope that I soured that lovely family on going to the ballet.

Ditto. And they call ME "selfish" for not wanting to have kids?!!

One of the things I really despise about our current culture is that we have
completely discarded the notion that there is ANY venue which is inappropriate
for children. What do these kids have to look forward to as they grow up?

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat