Old July 28th 14, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
- dlm.

Default Long sashing strips query...

Will the Quilt Police issue a citation if I'm forced to piece all of my long sashing strips? Is this going to be an egregious error on my part? If not, will I just piece the strips on the diagonal, much like I would do with binding? For aesthetics purposes, should I make each row of long sashing be pieced in about the same place or should it change from row to row?

-dlm. 'trying to finish UFOs as well as make use of my ancient stash'