Old June 26th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
tiffsgames

Default Help Bobbin thread is jamming on Singer Ispiration 4228

Okay, I threaded the bobbin just fine. I even managed to raise the thred, I
just can't seem to follow their directions to get the bobbin threrd to
"flow" it keeps breaking. I know it's not a tension issue. I'm not
stairing at the book right now but I believe it says to go under slot 1
and over slot 2 then pull thread tail to back; which I did 100x.
Apparently I'm slow or something (of course my last machine was a late
70's model). Please someone walk me through this, I even tried Youtube and
found a video that would have been helpful had it not had bad lighting.
(Please excuse typos my keys are sticking).

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcrafting.com/gro...xtiles.sewing/
More information at http://www.talkaboutcrafting.com/faq.html