Old July 29th 14, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Anyone have a pattern for "trigger" mittens?

On Saturday, December 2, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I thought I would mention in general - I have a copy of
"marksman" mittens from WWII (kind of sad when you think about
it). I sent a copy of today, but if anyone else wants a copy
just e-mail me your smail address and I will try to get a copy
out. The book (which is no longer copyrighted, honest!) also
has the "smoker mitts" mentioned and and "tipless gloves".
Afton

I'd like to get a copy of the Marksman pattern.