Old May 5th 04, 04:36 PM
Diana Curtis

This is the kind of quilt where a design wall would be a major help. After
you graph the design and choose the fabric then placing them, already cut,
on the wall, would keep mistakes to a minimum.
Dont have a design wall? A piece of flannel tacked to the wall would work.
Diana

"georg" wrote in message
Debbi wrote:

Does anyone know which store has the Jigsaw Puzzle quilt pattern? I am
starting to collect the fabrics for my nephews, but need the pattern to
figure out what to do with all the fabrics!

Think piecing like a 9-patch, only the top center piece of the top row
is the color of the block above, the left center piece is the color of
the block to the left, the right center piece is the color of the block
to the right, and the bottom center piece is the color of the block to
the bottom. Well, actually, you should decide which two sides will be
changing colors. (top and left always, or vert and horiz in alternating
blocks)

Draft it out on graph paper to help you remember what goes where.

-georg