Old July 1st 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

Oh gee I didn't know but will try to remember from now on!

Donna

David R. Sky wrote:
And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your
read me what's in text on-screen, so listening to all those repeated
messages... well, I end up simply deleting messages with the same
subject line without having read most of them for this reason.

Thanks

David