Old July 1st 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
David R. Sky

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGletters

And I'd like to add to mirjam's request: could you please put your responses
at the _top_ of your replies - I use a screen reader to read me what's in
text on-screen, so listening to all those repeated messages... well, I end
up simply deleting messages with the same subject line without having read
most of them for this reason.

Thanks

David

--
David R. Sky
http://www.shellworld.net/~davidsky/

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Everybody . it takes me Ages and pain in my hand to
scrolllllllllllllll through Miles of older texts ,,, just leave the
needed parts PLEASE ,,,,,
mirjam