Old November 17th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default New rain days

On Nov 16, 2:51*am, Spikedriver wrote:
Hi Mirjam,

Most of my work is fair isle, I should have taken some pictures.

I did do a red and black sweater for my sister in small squares. *The
other teachers at her school tried to buy it from her, ladies and the
men. It was 3x4 stitch squares, 3 stitches across.

I just do 2 color fair isle.
Dennis

mirjam wrote:
I would like do a little more 2stranded color work this winter.
This last I did was for my sister.

Dennis i went to look at some book , so that i get a better idea ,,,
about such a pattern ,,,, you are doing wonderful stuff
mirjam