Old November 16th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default New rain days

Hi Mirjam,

Most of my work is fair isle, I should have taken some pictures.

I did do a red and black sweater for my sister in small squares. The
other teachers at her school tried to buy it from her, ladies and the
men. It was 3x4 stitch squares, 3 stitches across.

I just do 2 color fair isle.
Dennis

mirjam wrote:
I would like do a little more 2stranded color work this winter.
This last I did was for my sister.

Dennis

How wonderful Dennis , that you do things for others ,,
What kind of stranded 2 color work did you do ? i love mixing colors
the more the better .
just saw i have loads of Brick collored threads , maybe enough for a
new vest [ for me] it seems so useful. i have already knitted for
somebody else from this kind of wool, maybe i should mix knitting and
crochet to make it more interesting [ for me to worl on] ?
mirjam