Old October 9th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Pensioners e-petition/Please help

On Oct 9, 11:49 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Campaigner" wrote in message

ups.com...

Please help out the poorest of pensioners in this country who are very
very poor and cannot afford to buy decent food and also go without
meals altogether, malnutrition amongst our elderly population costs
the NHS billions every year, a good nutritional diet is very important
for the elderly population, please do your bit and sign this e-
petition, thanks for your help.

Campaignerhttp://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

a) We're pensioners and live very well and even save because we don't need
to spend all the pension. There's no need for pensioners who can do their
own shopping to suffer from malnutrition.

b) Do you really think that these petitions do any good at all?

Mary

We have many pensioners who came here from Other countries and were
already old , hence no pension only the small Social Security ,,,

Some petitions help to make people attentive to the problem ,,,, some
don`t
mirjam