Old September 12th 05, 04:49 PM
maryd

What about attic windows.

--
Mary

"Charlotte Hippen" wrote in message
news:3hhVe.324760$x96.270565@attbi_s72...
: I just received a bunch of DH's grandmother's yarn and material stash.
She
: is in her late 80's and is not able to do it any more due to poor eyesight
: and difficulty with her hands. In the fabric was a piece with birds on
it.
: It is white with squares marked and in the middle is a bird scene/picture
: and then the species name. She loves birds, and DH and I were thinking
: maybe I could use it to make her a quilt to thank her and show her how
much
: she's loved and appreciated. It would be either a wall hanging or a lap
: size depending on design. There were (I think) eight different birds and
the
: squares were about 12 in. So far I only have 2 ideas 1-put a shashing
: around them to make a wall hanging, or 2- alternate the bird blocks with
: bird fabric squares to make a cuddle quilt for her. I'll try to get some
: pics. taken of the fabric and put them on my webshots site, until then,
any
: other creative ideas?
:
: