Old April 10th 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Oops OFF TOPIC BRAGGING

So just to clear up the ooops - I meant to type "Isn't it good...." as it's
fab that Cheryl gets to brag on DS's accomplishment. Just missed on the
typing - nothing subliminal - just typing in the dark.

Sorry if anyone thought I was sniping.

Ellice

On 4/9/10 10:20 PM, "ellice" wrote:

On 4/9/10 9:26 AM, "Nancy" wrote:

On Apr 8, 3:28�pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
DS and DH are in Rochester NY for the USA Hockey Nationals (Tier II)

My "little" boy tied for 1st place in the skills competition last night. How
about that?!

How wonderful for him....and for you to be able to
brag about.

Nancy

Isn't good that Cheryl can brag on her big little boy - doing so well in
skills after his team didn't have the same stellar start. We're hosting the
Tier II PeeWees (12& under youth) here - so I've gotten to spend a bit of
time with kids on teams who definitely had a rough start - going home
tomorrow.

*big snip*

Ellice