Old November 19th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
J. Howard Trenouth

Default charts to try

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:26:58 GMT, "J. Howard Trenouth"
opined:

4. Flamers. I don't care for your kind in any form. If that is all you
are here to do, then **** off. I don't care if you don't like my
attitude, the newsgroup is not your private property where
only you and your friends are allowed to come and play. It
is for every one to exchange thoughts and ideas, in a polite
manner. When the politeness is not there and directed at me,
I can and will reply in same.

Sorry to those that this doesn't apply to.

J. Howard Trenouth

I don't even know what you are wittering on about but your attitude is
**** poor. Aren't you the one who had me saying something I had
never said ? Accusing people here of sending you a virus in email ?

I went back and looked at the message that I added my comment to
about the subject line, and any one looking at it [as far as windows
newsreader shows] I did have the correct person which was not you.
Cause it lists her as the sender and her tag line is on the bottom of that
message. And as can be seen, this message is not under her id but yours.
Not unless you and Karen are the same person.

And I did say sorry for the mistake because of how I get to see it, I have
noticed it happen to others doing the same mistake in other messages.

Seems you can't read, I never accused anyone but I did agree with
the subject line because of the timing of the events and the trouble it
caused. Big difference between accusing and agreeing with a subject.

Clearly you should take off, this is not where you belong.

I don't care what you say, I was in a good mood and just trying to give
to the general public something to try and enjoy. For that I was jumped on
both in public and private messages, with the private ones being just
mean, rude, and uncalled for. Which is what my last message was for,
instead of answering an individual comment or "request" I was doing
one general polite answer to the private emails, and I did note that it
may not apply to the reader.

Yet I still did some changes for ones that were polite, which I almost
felt not doing because of the others. When someone does something
for the enjoyment, and we have others that try to make them feel like
dirt just because they feel that they can then that is not right.

You may think that my "attitude is **** poor", but what do you expect
with some of the attitudes that were directed at myself.