Old November 4th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
J. Howard Trenouth

Default charts to try

Oh ok. Barbara
Thanks for letting me know.

btw. So that people don't get confused if I release another from the book,
the title of this one is "A Favour" based on the 1913 painting by Edmund
Blair
Laighton (1853-1922).

"Barbara" wrote in message
newsgroup wrote:
Anyone want to try some charts.
I have placed some excerpts from my current and past chart books.

Just remember the standard usage rules: permission for personal use
only.

Have just one request. If you try them, let me know how easy the charts
are
to use, and if there is any changes that would make them better.

I had my daughter copy the chart for me(she had ink in her printer).I
asked her to print it out in black and white. Easy on the eyes ;-) I love
the picture. I first have to finish 3 I have lined up to do.My kids
waiting list.Then I can start on the classical lady . You have such
talent.
Barbara