Old November 3rd 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
newsgroup

Default charts to try

Bent out of shape!!

Instead of noting my mistake of missing that notice, you jumped and thought
right away that someone
had done wrong. I mistakenly thought that a normal person would have seen
that I was looking for
feedback on work in progress since I had not release the final edition,
while forgetting how the newsgroup
settings were set different from my email settings.

I don't read the newsgroup everyday, but when I was politely asked to stated
if I was the copyright owner
I politely replied back the same day to that request.

J. Howard Trenouth
Blue Dragon Productions

wrote in message
On Nov 1, 1:14 am, "newsgroup" wrote:
Before you start stating something, you might want to know the
information
you are talking about.

It might be helpful if you actually provided people with that
information up front instead of posting anonymously and then getting
bent out of shape when people misunderstand.

Elizabeth