Old August 29th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default Husqvarna Sapphire

Just FWIW and IMHO (of course), the mirror image is a very valuable tool.
Several of the stitches that sling over to one side just don't go the right
way for me. For example, when doing a blanket or appliqué stitch, sometimes
you come to a place where you have to pivot on a layered piece. Often, it
is simply more convenient to work with the stitch mirrored instead of on
default. Clear as mud? Polly

"melinda" wrote in message
teleflora wrote:

I'm trying to decide between the TOL Platinum or one of the Sapphires.

I don't know anything about the Platinum, but I can tell you the Sapphire
sewed on was sweet. That would be my sewing machine right now if I
didn't
have the SE.

Cindy

Thanks, I've come across a few favourable reviews of the Sapphires
and the harp space is very tempting. Just depends on what DH is
willing to let me spend...

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol