Old January 1st 04, 09:17 PM
Gillian Murray

Thanks, Jim

I am one who does find it interesting; however I like fiddling with
numbers!! I had really noticed a major drop in posts over the last two or
three years, and am glad to see it was not my imagination!!
Happy New Year, and welcome back from your holiday!!

Gillian
"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message
It is that time of year when I can find out how many posts we had on
RCTN during 2003. I know from past experience that some of you dont think
this is at all interesting, but others do. So here goes, together with
similar figures for previous years.

2003 47,500
2002 54,000
2001 69,600
2000 82,100
1999 79,800
1998 83,000
1997 78,000

--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any