Old April 9th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Default Going West.

Hooray! We are going to Sacramento next week to see the grandchildren.
It seems it will be a long time before I am completely over the
pneumonia - most authorities say a year - and those kids are getting
older. The grandson we have never seen is 22 mos, and his big sister -
whom we saw once for ten minutes when she was an infant - is now 3 yr 10
mos. Additionally, fares this month are much cheaper than next month
and on through the summer. So, we are packing all the various meds in
the hand luggage (in case the suitcases get lost) and we are off. We'll
be there April 18 to 25. Of course, I will be taking the laptop with
me so I can stay in touch.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.