Old March 17th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
pretty cheap jewelry

Default Quips R Us! Show Your Clever Card Sayings!

I love making cross stitched cards, a little design gets me thinking
of clever sayings!

Want to see?

1. Start with a small 3-toned grape bunch w/leaves--what do you
think
it says?
See he
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7855958

2. Start with a retro stick pattern, not too feminine so it can be
sent to guys alike--what do you think it says?
See he
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7850046

Enjoy! For more fun, click 'shop' in the upper right corner to test
your knowledge in the trivia question posed to all visitors. FREE
gift for the correct answer, no shipping, no strings, no kidding!
http://prettycheapjewelry.com

All my things made with quality and care, and sold for fun and love.
Thanks for your time.