Old August 22nd 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default knitting smarter was Knitting speed ??

For Me ANY Knitting related activity is both learning and both
knitting , i can`t and won`t measure which part or how many percentage
of the knitting is learning or `actually ` doing it.

I don`t know how you learned to read or swim but for me the more i do
those the better i am at doing them. For me knitting is in my mind,
and in my heart and in my muscles it is every where in my body.
mirjam

Hurray for learning!

20% of my "Knitting time" is for "learning knitting," and not "Knitting"
In the end, I knit better and get more knitting done.

Aaron